EQ: What factors affect an object's kinetic and potential energy?
In 3-5 sentences, describe something fun you did over spring break.
"Do Now" Answer:
Answers will vary
Turn and Talk these questions:
- What is kinetic energy? (energy of an object in motion)
- What unit is it measured in? (measured in joules)
- What factors affect an objects kinetic energy? (Mass and Speed)
- What is potential energy? (Energy that is stored - not moving)
- What factors affect an object's gravitational potential energy? (weight and height)
Turn in any missing assignments by Wednesday April 9, 2014
Any Late Work Must be Turned in by the END OF DAY on WEDNESDAY APRIL 9, 2014