Do Now Answer:
EQ: What should I do to make the classroom run smoothly?
- Small Notebook or loose leaf paper
No Supplies or Forgot Supplies?
- Forgot Pencil? = TRADE: something of value
- Will not take --> Books, pens, keys, binders.
- Forgot Paper? = Penny Paper - 1 cent penny paper
Leaving your seat
- NO BATHROOM
- Pencil Sharpener
- Wiggle pencil in air if need pencil sharpened during a lecture
- Washing Hands
- Clean up any spilled water with paper towels
- No towels on floors or desks
- No cell phones in class
- 2nd time = given to Ms. Lee for the entire day
- You must repay the time you took away from the class
- Clean desks, sweep floor, etc
- If you don't repay the time by end of semester = "U" for citizenship
Write 3 questions per page of Cornell Notes "classroom conduct"